Our London office has been busy giving back to the local community and participating in multiple charitable events, organized by our Community Matters team. Read more below about the volunteer events we participated in.
- The October Club: Members of the London office continued their long-term sponsorship of The October Club, which chooses a different charity each year to promote and raise funds for. Will Tovey, Head of UK at Point72, along with other members of our London team, attended the club’s annual gala in support of their efforts for Empire Fighting Chance, an organization that supports young people experiencing emotional and behavioral issues as a result of social and economic exclusion.
- Run the River 5K/10K: Members of our London office participated in the Run the River 5K/10K benefiting Teach First, a nonprofit organization that supports children’s education.
- SportInspired Games: We participated in SportInspired’s Games Day, a day of different sports games for children from underserved communities. SportInspired is a charity that provides a sport-based development program for children from the UK’s most deprived communities.
- Trussell Trust Food Bank Volunteer Event: Stop UK Hunger: We volunteered at The Trussell Trust, an organization which supports a UK-wide network of more than 1,300 food bank centers that provide emergency food and support to people in poverty.
- Greenhouse Sports Dodgeball Event: We participated in a fun dodgeball event in support of Greenhouse Sports, an organization that uses sports coaching and mentoring to empower young people who are facing hardships and help them unlock their full potential.
- Go Dharmic: We volunteered with Go Dharmic to distribute food to people in need in central London. Go Dharmic’s mission is to distribute meals to vulnerable people and make a difference within their local communities.